⊙ MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide project plans for firm and forecasted orders.
•Review and update project schedules on an on-going basis.
•Provide planning inputs on critical assemblies.
•Comprehend the material supply chain and how to best support A/P customers.
•Plan locally supplied items in support of customer requirements.
•Communicate requirements and potential schedule changes to the world wide supply chain.
•Ensure A/P supplies are given accurate production plans to support division requirements.
•Monitor and effectively control inventory.
•Develop recovery plans as required.
•Understand PWS products and processes in support of customer projects. Special attention will be required during the introduction of new products..
• BS in Industrial Engineering, Supply Management or Operations Research.
• 2–5 years in the Supply Management or Logistics.
• Successful completion of APICS courses is desirable.
• Experience in the Distributed Controls Systems (DCS) industry would be an added advantage.
• The successful candidate must be proficient in Excel Spreadsheets. Experience in MRP systems,
Access Database and other Report Generation software would be an added advantage.
•Good command of English
근 무 지
~ 08. 3. 5 까지
1차 서류전형 2차 면접
이력서 및 자기소개서(국,영문)
Project Planning, Project 진행을 위한 인력, 원자재 수급에 대한 전반적인 관리 업무