- Maintain and strengthen communication with Korean Food and Drug Administration (KFDA)
- Review, analyse and co-ordinate data for new product submissions
- Develop registration strategies, implement regulatory plan and co-ordinate multiple
projects and activities in accordance with strategic company objectives.
- Ensures timely preparation of valid submissions organized and scientifically
- Liaise and negotiate with the relevant authorities to facilitate and secure expeditious
- Maintain the registration of marketed products.
- Provide regulatory input and support for marketing plans, product launches and other
- Monitor and disseminate information on changes to regulations affecting registration,
manufacture, distribution and sale of products
- At least 7years experience in a regulatory position in industry
- Good Command of English