• Approximately 90% of the CPM’s time is devoted to core Clinical Operations activities. These include:
- Managing the Clinical Resource Organizations (CROs) servicing trials within a country, in
conjunction with the Head of Country/Sub-Regional Clinical Operations (HCO).
- Ensuring clinical trials are effectively executed from pre-study through close-out activities.
- Ensuring trials are completed within budget, timeline, and enrollment commitments.
- Co-monitoring sites to track progress.
- Maintaining study budgets.
- Ensuring all trials follow appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensuring regulatory documentation is properly maintained before starting study.
- Tracking drug and clinical trial supplies to ensure that sites have the materials required to conduct
the study effectively.
- Managing pre-selection and trial initiation activities.
- Performing trial close-out activities.
- Ensuring contracts are in place.
Approximately 10% of the CPM’s time is involved in Medical Affairs activities, such as participating in brand and marketing reviews.
- B.S. degree or other relevant background
- Three years of clinical trial monitoring experience and strong organizational skills
- Good Command of English