- Review and analyze monthly financial results for subsidiaries and business operations for entire region
- Review and manage consolidated 12 month rolling forecasts
- Annual Budgets
- Prepare and present financial and business reviews for Project and Sales operations
- Primary financial liaison between Korea and Asia Pacific region
* Contract Admin
- Review and comment on customers' terms and conditions at the quotation stage and assist in detailed negotiations. Act as 'lead contracts person' on appropriate projects.
- Provide input to Sales Management regarding cost and other operational requirements arising from customer terms and conditions.
- Monitor order acknowledgement processes to ensure that contractual position is secured; recommend necessary improvements.
- Propose, review and assist in the negotiation of Purchasing Agreements where required.
- Negotiate Master License Agreements, verification and other software license agreements as required.
- Advise Division’s personnel on Contract insurance requirements and certificates of insurances.
- Degree in Accountancy/CPA
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- MNC and financial consolidation experience preferred
- JD Edwards and Hyperion experience a plus Preferred
- Good command of English